Our top specialties include:
- retouch – coloring the roots of previously colored hair. most commonly with an inch or less of regrowth. most clients add Olaplex with every application
- full color – coloring the entire head from roots thru the ends.
- partial – highlighting the top or half head. most common type as this is how natural highlights would appear.
- full – highlighting the entire head of hair
- balayage – a hand painted highlight which is characteristically more “sun-kissed” looking, as a “surfer girl” highlights would look.
- ombre – chunky highlights that are increasingly dense in the longer lengths of hair
- sombre – subtle ombre
is a French word meaning to sweep or to paint. It allows for a sun-kissed natural looking hair colour – similar to what nature gives us as children – with softer, less noticeable regrowth lines. The principal idea being less is more when creating soft, natural looks.
- dimensional coverage – coloring in a manner which utilizes the existing multi-tonal characteristics, thereby giving a “highlighted” result though a full color was done.
- full coverage – coloring with the intention of having a “even” tonal result, all hair would appear the same color level and hue.
Due to the complex nature of corrective coloring, this service requires a consultation prior to scheduling the appointment. Often several services are needed to correct previously colored hair. Depending on the extent of the color correction, more than one session may be required. Olaplex is a given with this type of work.